Just behind houses on the village square opposite Grant Arms Hotel. The Church dates from the 12th century and is a classic early Norman tower, Nave and Chancel. The Church began its life as Part of an Augustinian Priory before the reformation and it became one of the last Episcopal Parish Churches in Scotland before the Church in Scotland became Presbyterian. The church was visited early in his life by Royalty, David II of Scotland came to Monymusk on retreat, and John Wesley the founder of the Methodist church preached in the church a number of times.
The Congregation played an important part in Church music reformation in the 1700’s which was noted in a recent BBC Television programme Grace Notes which discussed Church music in Scotland .
The Church displays in its vestibule three early Christian stones, two from the 6th Century and one a pictish standing stone from 8th century.